What does the warranty cover?
Nomvdic™ warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, nomvdic™ will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original limited warranty. Nomvdic™ provides no warranty for any third-party software, whether included with the product or installed by the customer, installation of any unauthorized hardware parts or components. (please refer to the “what the warranty does not cover” section)
How long is the warranty effective?
Nomvdic ™ projector
1-year limited warranty
6-month limited warranty
AC adapter / Power Cord / USB C Cable / Audio Cable / Stand
6-month limited warranty
Who does the warranty protect?
This warranty is valid only for orders from the verified purchase channels.
What does the warranty not cover?
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries, power cords, 3.5mm audio cable, and usb-c cable unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. ,
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by nomvdic™.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media.
- Any damage to the product due to shipment.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of the owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the user guide, such as cleaning user-cleanable projector filters. The
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Hardware/accessories/parts/components - installation of any unauthorized hardware, accessories, or components.
- Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in the product user guide.
How do I get service?
For information on obtaining warranty service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: https://nomvdic.io/
Please be prepared to provide the below information when obtaining for service: