There could be a few possible reasons that you're having trouble charging your R150. Please check the following:
- Make sure you are using the correct power adapter and that it is properly connected to the correct power outlet. Note that the diameter of the 3.5mm audio output and the DC input is the same, which can cause confusion. Ensure that you are inserting the power cord into the correct port intended for charging.
- Verify that the power cord is not damaged or loose. If any damage is found, try using a different power cord.
- Ensure that the projector's charging port is clean and free from any debris or obstructions.
- Confirm that the power source you are using is functioning correctly. You may try using a different power outlet to eliminate any issues with the current outlet.
- If you are charging the projector using a Type-C cable, remember to enter the projector's settings menu and enable the Power Bank Mode, which will allow you to charge via Type-C. Additionally, ensure that the adapter or power bank you are using supports 15V/3A PD for charging through Type-C.
If you have followed the above steps and your R150 projector still doesn't charge, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and troubleshooting. We will be able to provide you with additional support and potential solutions.