Basic Troubleshooting Instructions
Created by: NOMVDIC Support
Modified on: Mon, 18 Apr, 2022 at 8:26 PM
The projector does not turn on
- Ensure the power cord is properly attached to the projector and to the power outlet.
- If the cooling process has not been completed, please wait until it has finished then try to turn on the projector again.
- If the above does not work, try another power outlet or another electrical device with the same power outlet.
There is no picture
- Ensure the video source cable is connected properly, and that the video source is turned on.
- If the input source is not selected automatically, select the correct source with the Source key on either the projector or the remote control.
The image is blurred
- Improve the clarity of the image by pressing the Focus button on the remote control, then using the Left and Right buttons to adjust. Additionally, you can use the Focus Adjustment Slider to clarify the image.
- Ensure the projector and screen are aligned properly. If necessary, adjust the height of the projector as well as the projection angle and direction.
The remote control does not work
- Ensure there are no obstacles between the remote control and projector; and that they are within 8 m (26 ft) of each other.
- The batteries may be out of power, please check and replace if necessary.
The projector/system is frozen and will not respond
- Turn off the projector using the Power Toggle switch on the rear I/O.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.